Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summary C4K #1 and 2

During the last couple of weeks, I have been commenting on a young girl's blog concerning some of her posts.  One of her posts was her "Manifesto."  On this she made several goals for herself and what she planned on achieving during the school year.  She mentioned how she would make sure she got enough sleep and ate a good breakfast.  I told her that it was a great idea to make a list of goals and that I thought she had many good ones.  I agreed with her in the importance of a good night's rest and a full tummy so that she wouldn't be distracted.  She also gave a short biography about her life.  She mentioned that she played volleyball, and I told her that I did when I was younger as well.  I then gave a short summary of my life in response to hers.  Overall, I think that she is doing well in keeping up with her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment