Saturday, October 9, 2010

1st Progress Report on PLN Project Report #10

I am learning more and more how helpful it is to have a PLN!  It is a great way to organize everything you need to for anything from your schoolwork to your personal life.  Right now, I have a PLN with Symbaloo.  I only have a small number of links at the moment, but I plan on growing my PLN with time.  Some of the links that I have are Facebook, Gmail, Pandora, Youtube, the Encyclopedia, the weather, Flickr, Twitter, and many more interesting applications and resources.  I can't wait to see how my PLN grows and how it affects my education.  Hopefully, I will learn enough to teach my students how to create and effectively use their own.

1 comment:

  1. Great start Kathryn! Remember the PLN is not just internet or websites, but also people, places, organizations, or any other intities that are a part of your learning. SS

    ReplyDelete