Saturday, November 6, 2010

Summary C4T #3

For the past couple of weeks, I have been following Arvind S. Grover's blog.  The first post I commented on was about a website that will give you graphics and charts if you type in the information you want charted.  It's a great way to see how information looks in a diagram.  I thought that it would be a great teaching tool and a helpful website for students to use for study.  The second post that I commented on was a link to a Youtube video of a Sesame Street song.  The video featured the puppets singing a song about a pogo stick that worked like an Iphone.  They sang about the pogo stick having an app for anything and everything.  It showed how different times are and how technologically savvy the children of today are.  I commented that it is just a reminder that we must implement technology into their education because the use of technology is saturating everything around us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment