Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summary C4T #4

For my Comments for Teachers #4, I was assigned to Wesley Fryer's blog, "Moving at the Speed of Creativity."  The first post that I commented on concerned Screenr and how screencasting is becoming a part of technological literacy.  I agreed with him and mentioned how we have used applications and websites like Screenr and Screenjelly in our class.  The second blog post that I commented on was about a technology workshop that Dr. Fryer was holding.  He was holding the workshop to talk about Google Tools.  I mentioned that I never knew how much one could do on Google until I started using it with EDM 310.  It is amazing to see all the things you can do.  Overall, I think that Dr. Fryer has a very interesting blog with some very useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment